Gilmore's nestles between Chabom Teas & Spices and Big Momma’s Coffee & Espresso Bar on historic Commercial Street. The building occupied by Gilmore's was part of a manufacturing complex built by Freemasons in 1874 for Parce and Gray wagon builders. The name Gilmore's was changed in 2020 from Ms. Gilmore's Tearoom and Vintage Suitcase Emporium, after a changing of hands in the business.
Since then, the space’s inhabitants have included a clothing company, a men’s fine fashion retailer, a salvage and sales company, Nellie Dunn’s Antiques & Collectibles and The Style shoppe. Today, the proprietors of Gilmore's call 211 East Commercial home.